Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. The Central Granary, 1900–3, looking north (pp. 362–3).
b. McDougall's Mill, 1899–1900, looking east (pp. 367–8).
c. The Eastern Granary, 1883, perspective drawing as built (pp. 361–2).
d (right). Quay-side silo at McDougall's Mill, 1934, looking south in 1984 (p. 368).