Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Poplar Dock (pp. 336–44)
a. View looking westwards in 1894.
b (above). Ale Stores, North Quay, 1852, looking north-west in 1894 (p. 341).
c. Coal Tip, East Quay, 1901–2 (p. 344)
d (left). GWR Goods Depot, 1876–8, looking north-west in 1894 (p. 341).