Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
East India Docks
a. View looking east in 1897 showing the new cut between the Import Dock and the Entrance Basin under construction (p. 584)
b. The quay wall at the west end of the Import Dock in 1944, showing the curved ('banana') profile of the original walls (p. 582)
c. Elevations for the new warehouses erected on the north quay of the enlarged Entrance Basin in 1877.
At the top are the elevations to Orchard Place and, underneath, the quay side elevations. Augustus Manning, engineer (p. 589) Demolished