BHO

Plate 74: South Millwall, river frontage in 1883.

Page 74

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Southern Millwall: Riverside In 1883

a. From Millwall Dock Entrance to Millwall Pier

Figure 74a:

South Millwall, river frontage in 1883.

From Millwall Dock Entrance to Millwall Pier

b. From near the site of Willow Bridge Ferry to the old Mast House at Drunken Dock

Figure 74b:

South Millwall, river frontage in 1883.

From near the site of Willow Bridge Ferry to the old Mast House at Drunken Dock