Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Commercial premises in Westferry Road looking north to the London Steel Terminal in 1993.
Entrance to the former Fuller & Smith's iron-tank works on left (p. 427)
b (left). Nos 227A—C Westferry Road, built 1900, in 1987 (p. 439).
c. Nos 125–137 (odd) Mellish Street, right to left, in 1993.
Nos 125–129 built 1901–2, Nos 131–137 built 1903 (p. 440)