BHO

Plate 79

Page 79

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Millwall Central Council School, Janet Street, in its year of opening, 1928 (pp. 432–3).

Figure 79a:

Millwall Central School, Janet Street, in 1928.

Millwall Central Council School, Janet Street, in its year of opening, 1928 (pp. 432–3).

Demolished

b. St Luke's Church, Strafford Street.

Figure 79c:

St Luke's Church, Strafford Street.

St Luke's Church, Strafford Street.

E. L. Blackburne, architect, 1868–70 (pp. 421–2). Exterior looking south-west, and interior looking east in 1960. Demolished

c. St Luke's Church, Strafford Street.

Figure 79c:

St Luke's Church, Strafford Street, interior in 1960.

St Luke's Church, Strafford Street.

E. L. Blackburne, architect, 1868–70 (pp. 421–2). Exterior looking south-west, and interior looking east in 1960. Demolished