Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a (left). Cuba Street, north side in 1922.
Morton's Dockside Preserving Factory left and centre, Stephens, Smith & Company's premises in distance (pp. 413–14). Partly demolished
b (right). The Blacksmith's Arms (No. 25) and Nos 27–33 (odd) Westferry Road in 1987 (p. 413).
Nos 27–33 demolished
c (left). Nos 15–19 Cuba Street (right to left), built in the 1860s, in 1993 (p. 414)
d. Nos 27–30 Cuba Street and entrance to Escott's Cottages (right to left), built c1840, in the 1920s (p. 413).