Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Millwall Fire Station, No. 461 Westferry Road (pp. 488–9)
a (left). The old station in 1904, and the Lord Nelson public house in the distance (p. 501).
Metropolitan Board of Works, 1876–7. Demolished