BHO

Plate 83

Page 83

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a (above). Pierhead Cottages, Nos 7–10 Pierhead, Millwall Dock, built 1875, in the 1920s (p. 452).

Figure 83a:

Pierhead Cottages in the 1920s.

(above). Pierhead Cottages, Nos 7–10 Pierhead, Millwall Dock, built 1875, in the 1920s (p. 452).

Demolished

b. Nos 237–251 (odd) Westferry Road (Arthur Terrace), in 1988.

Figure 83b:

Nos 237–243 and Nos 245–251 Westferry Road in 1988.

Nos 237–251 (odd) Westferry Road (Arthur Terrace), in 1988.

Nos 237–243 (above) built 1864, Nos 245–251 (right) built 1872 (pp. 458–9)

c. Nos 237–251 (odd) Westferry Road (Arthur Terrace), in 1988.

Figure 83c:

Nos 237–243 and Nos 245–251 Westferry Road in 1988.

Nos 237–251 (odd) Westferry Road (Arthur Terrace), in 1988.

Nos 237–243 (above) built 1864, Nos 245–251 (right) built 1872 (pp. 458–9)