Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Nos 355–363 (odd) Westferry Road, formerly part of Ingelheim Terrace, built 1862, in 1933 (p. 464).
b. Nos 31–37 Harbinger Road, built 1902–4, in 1993 (p. 481)
c. Millwall House, Napier Yard, built c1840, in 1972 (p. 470).
d. The Robert Burns public house, Nos 248–250 (even) Westferry Road, in 1986.
Built 1839, extended 1853 (p. 479)