Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. The George Hotel, Glengall Grove, built 1864–5, in c1900 (p. 501).
b. The Queen, Manchester Road, built 1855–6, in 1991 (pp. 499–500)
c. Folly House Tavern in 1805 (p. 536).