BHO

Plate 9: Poplar High Street

Page 9

Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Poplar High Street: Public Buildings

a. Coroner's Court, exterior in 1975, and court-room in April 1911.

Figure 9a:

Poplar High Street

Coroner's Court, exterior in 1975, and court-room in April 1911.

LCC Architect's Department, 1910–11 (pp. 65–8)

b. Coroner's Court, exterior in 1975, and court-room in April 1911.

Figure 9b:

Poplar High Street

Coroner's Court, exterior in 1975, and court-room in April 1911.

LCC Architect's Department, 1910–11 (pp. 65–8)

c. Poplar Centre for Further Education (former School of Marine Engineering and Navigation) in 1985.

Figure 9c:

Poplar High Street

Poplar Centre for Further Education (former School of Marine Engineering and Navigation) in 1985.

LCC Architect's Department, 1902–6 (pp. 84–5)