Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Blackwall Yard (pp. 553–74)
a. The river frontage at Blackwall looking south-west in 1750, Blackwall Yard on the right
b. The north-west corner of Blackwall Yard in c1870, showing the arched entrance into the yard and, to the right, the mansion house originally erected in 1618 (p. 555).