Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Decorated capitals at Glen Terrace, Nos 575–607 (odd) Manchester Road (p. 606)
b. No. 412 Manchester Road (Canal Villa), built 1876 (p. 603).
c. Former Canal Dockyard from the Thames in 1986.
In the foreground are the remains of the entrances to the dry docks (p. 603) and in the background PLA houses built on the site in the 1940s and 1950s (p. 607)