A History of the County of Gloucester: Volume 8. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1968.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
LIST OF MAPS AND PLANS
The plans and sections of Deerhurst church, drawn by H. M. Taylor, are from Archaeological Journal, volume cxxii: the editor's kindness in lending the original block and Dr. Taylor's in allowing the reproduction of the drawings are gratefully acknowledged. The plan of a typical unit of Abbey Cottages, Tewkesbury, was drawn by S. R. Jones. The other maps, street plans, and church plans were drawn by K. J. Wass, of the Department of Geography, University College, London, the maps and street plans from drafts by C. R. Elrington and N. M. Herbert, the plan of Tewkesbury church from The Builder, 1894, and that of Bishop's Cleeve church from Transactions of the Bristol and Gloucestershire Archaeological Society, volume iv. The maps and street plans are based on the Ordnance Survey with the sanction of the Controller of H.M. Stationery Office, Crown Copyright reserved.