A History of the County of Lincoln: Volume 2. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1906.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
95. THE HOSPITAL OF LOUTH
There was a hospital for lepers at Louth in 1314, when Bishop Dalderby granted an indulgence for their support. (fn. 1) Nothing further is known of this house.