BHO

Hospitals: Walcot

Page 235

A History of the County of Lincoln: Volume 2. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1906.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

101. THE HOSPITAL OF WALCOT

There was a hospital for lepers at Walcot, dedicated to St. Leonard, in 1311, when Bishop Dalderby issued an indulgence for its support. (fn. 1)

Footnotes

  • 1. Linc. Epis. Reg. Memo. Dalderby, 205 d.