BHO

Hospitals: Langworth

Page 235

A History of the County of Lincoln: Volume 2. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1906.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

102. THE HOSPITAL OF LANGWORTH

There was another hospital for lepers at Langworth, dedicated to St. Margaret, in 1313. One of the numerous indulgences granted by Bishop Dalderby in this year was intended for its support. (fn. 1)

Footnotes

  • 1. Ibid. 248 d.