A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 4, Harmondsworth, Hayes, Norwood With Southall, Hillingdon With Uxbridge, Ickenham, Northolt, Perivale, Ruislip, Edgware, Harrow With Pinner. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1971.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
LIST OF MAPS AND PLANS
All the maps except those of Edgware village and Ruislip village were drawn by K. J. Wass of the Department of Geography, University College, London. The hundred maps are based upon C. G. Greenwood's Map of Middlesex (1819), information for the map of Harrow and Pinner parishes has been taken from estate maps in the Greater London Record Office (Middlesex Records), and the other parish maps are based on the inclosure maps. The map of Harrow's development and the plans of Uxbridge and Harrow-on-the-Hill are based upon the Ordnance Survey, with the sanction of the Controller of H.M. Stationery Office, Crown Copyright reserved. For details of the Edgware and Ruislip village maps see List of Illustrations.