BHO

Ealing and Brentford: Ukrainian orthodox church

Page 162

A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 7, Acton, Chiswick, Ealing and Brentford, West Twyford, Willesden. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1982.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

UKRAINIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH.

A room on the third floor of no. 11 Creffield Road, Ealing Common, was registered as St. Andrew's chapel of the Ukrainian Orthodox Autocephalous Church by the vicar for Great Britain in 1959. (fn. 1)

Footnotes

  • 1. G.R.O. Worship Reg. no. 67393.