BHO

West Twyford: Roman catholicism

Page 176

A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 7, Acton, Chiswick, Ealing and Brentford, West Twyford, Willesden. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1982.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

ROMAN CATHOLICISM.

The chapel of the Alexian brothers at Twyford Abbey, where mass was first celebrated in 1902, is a chapel of ease for St. John Fisher church, Perivale. (fn. 1)

Footnotes

  • 1. Kearney, 'Twyford Abbey'.