BHO

West Twyford: Protestant nonconformity

Page 176

A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 7, Acton, Chiswick, Ealing and Brentford, West Twyford, Willesden. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1982.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

PROTESTANT NONCONFORMITY.

The Baptists of Ealing built a small iron mission hall in Abbey Road, south of the canal, c. 1905; it was replaced by factory buildings between 1938 and 1942. (fn. 1)

Footnotes

  • 1. Holmes, W. Twyford; O.S. Map 6", Mdx. XVI. NW. (1938 edn.); Kelly's Dir. Lond. (1942). It was not listed in 1903: Mudie-Smith, Rel. Life.