A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 7, Acton, Chiswick, Ealing and Brentford, West Twyford, Willesden. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1982.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
West Twyford council school, opened in 1937 in temporary premises in St. Mary's church hall for 100 infants, was attended in 1938 by 46. It closed in 1939 and another school opened in 1942. The present primary school was built in 1967 and had a roll of 286 children in 1968. (fn. 1)