Preston upon the Weald Moors: Nonconformity

Page 182

A History of the County of Shropshire: Volume 11, Telford. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1985.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.



A meeting house was registered at Preston in 1803. (fn. 1) In 1846 there was a Primitive Methodist mission at Kinley, connected with Leegomery and included in the Wrockwardine Wood circuit; (fn. 2) it was evidently short-lived. (fn. 3)


  • 1. P.R.O., RG 31/7, Salop. no. 221.
  • 2. S.R.O. 3605/1, pp. 158-9; above, Hadley, Nonconf.
  • 3. Not mentioned in P.R.O., HO 129.