Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Veneris, 26o Februarii
2. The Bill against Bringing in of dressed Flax from beyond the Sea. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill touching Originals of Fines or Recoveries embezzled or lacking. - Ingrossetur.
1. The Bill for Winning of Plomstede Marsh by Jacobus Acontius an Italian, being now surrounded by Thamyse.
St. Katheryne's Church, &c.
1. The Bill that St. Katheryne's Church shall be a Parish Church, and a School erected.
1. The Bill for Abridge of Appeals in civil and Marine Causes.
2. nova. The Bill for the Increase of the Navy and Fishing, and Fish-days appointed.
3. The Bill for Clipping, Washing, or Filing of Money. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill against Sale of Wares for Apparel, not for ready Money, to Persons under Lands or Fees 3,000 l. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Having of Gigge-mills, betwixt Plyme and Darte in Devon. - Vacat per Divisionem; against the Bill, 84 ; with, 47.