BHO

Plate 74: Elsworth Church, Reredos and Nave

Page 74

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 1, West Cambridgshire. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1968.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Elsworth Church: Reredos and Nave

Reredos, now in nave, installed between 1745 and 1749.

Nave; interior looking N.E., first half of 14th century.