BHO

Plate 90: Conington Church. Gamlingay Church

Page 90

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 1, West Cambridgshire. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1968.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Conington Church. Gamlingay Church

Conington Church. Monument (11) of Frances and Mary Askham, 1748.

Gamlingay Church. Monument (3) of Ralph Lane, 1732, and Elizabeth Lane, 1754.