BHO

Plate 63: Ingatestone, Parish Church of St. Mary and St. Edmund

Page 63

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 2, Central and South west. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1921.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Ingatestone: Parish Church of St. Mary and St. Edmund.

Monument to John, Lord Petre, 1613, and Mary, his wife.