BHO

Plate 48: Church Carvings

Page 48

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 4, the City. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1929.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Plate 48

CASTLE BAYNARD: (5) COLLEGE OF ARMS, 1671–77. N. wall of Court Room with Marshal's Seat.

Carving at W. end of Hall.

FARRINGDON WITHIN: (7) APOTHECARIES' HALL. Recess, etc., at S. end of Hall, late 17th-century.

Doorways, etc., at W. end of N. wall of Hall.

CRIPPLEGATE WITHIN: (6) BREWERS' HALL.