BHO

Plate 84: Walworth Chapel and St. Paul's, Lorrimore Square

Page 84

Survey of London: Volume 25, St George's Fields (The Parishes of St. George the Martyr Southwark and St. Mary Newington). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1955.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

(a) WALWORTH CHAPEL, CAMBERWELL ROAD, 1826 (p. 103)

Figure 84a:

Walworth Chapel, 1826

(b) ST. PAUL'S CHURCH, LORRIMORE SQUARE, circa 1860 (p. 88)

Figure 84b:

St. Paul's Church, Lorrimore Square, circa 1860