BHO

Plate 16: St. John's Church, Angell Town

Page 16

Survey of London: Volume 26, Lambeth: Southern Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1956.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

St. John's, Angell Town, consecrated 1853.

Figure 16:

St. John's Church, Angell Town

St. John's, Angell Town, consecrated 1853.

Benjamin Ferrey, architect (p. 129)