Survey of London: Volume 26, Lambeth: Southern Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1956.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Nos. 116–32 Kennington Park Road, 1788.
Lessees, william Ingle, builder, and associates (p.52)
b. Nos. 91–103 Brixton Road, 1823.
Lessee, Thomas Hill (p. 111)
c. Nos. 194–8 Clapham Road, 1822.
Lessee, Richard Howard, carpenter and builder (p. 75)
d. Nos. 15–23 Albert Square, 1846.
Lessee, John Glenn, builder (p. 62)