BHO

Plate 19

Page 19

Survey of London: Volume 45, Knightsbridge. Originally published by London County Council, London, 2000.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

Trinity Chapel and Holy Trinity Church (p. 41).

Demolished

a. Trinity Chapel in 1767 (left) and after refronting in 1789

Figure 19a:

Trinity Chapel in 1767.

Trinity Chapel in 1767 (left) and after refronting in 1789

b. Trinity Chapel in 1767 (left) and after refronting in 1789

Figure 19b:

Trinity Chapel.

Trinity Chapel in 1767 (left) and after refronting in 1789

c. Holy Trinity Church. Raphael Brandon and Henry M. Eyton, Eyton, architects, 1860–1

Figure 19c:

Holy Trinity Church, elevation.

Holy Trinity Church. Raphael Brandon and Henry M. Eyton, Eyton, architects, 1860–1

d. Holy Trinity Church. Raphael Brandon and Henry M. Eyton, Eyton, architects, 1860–1

Figure 19d:

Holy Trinity Church, interior.

Holy Trinity Church. Raphael Brandon and Henry M. Eyton, Eyton, architects, 1860–1