Jovis, 19o Aprilis
1. The Bill to avoid Playing-houses of unlawful Games.
2. The Bill for the Shoe-makers of Callays. - Mr. Cholmeley.
2. The Bill to qualify the Statute of Usury, to be bestowed in charitable Deeds. - Ingrossetur.
L. 2. The Bill to repeal the Act made against the Sale of Wines.
1. Proviso General for Patentees of certain Lands, late the Bishop of Durham.
1. Proviso Special for Sir Francis Jobson, for his Patent of those Lands.
Arguments upon the Bill for the Bishop of Durham.
Upon the Question for the Bill, the House did divide ; and the Number, that said Yea to the Bill, were Two hundred and One Persons; and against the Bill, but One hundred and Twenty; and so the Bill passed with Yea. - Jud'm.
It is agreed by the House; that Mr. Speaker, in their Names, shall require the Bishop of Durham to shew Favour unto Sir Francis Jobson, Knt. in his Suit.