By Osborn C Hills. An account of the history and fabric of St Mary, Stratford Bow; the parish church of Stratford Bow from 1719, and before that a chapel of ease in the parish of Stepney.
Survey of London. Originally published by Guild & School of Handicraft, London, 1900.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.