Survey of London Monograph 2, Saint Mary, Stratford Bow. Originally published by Guild & School of Handicraft, London, 1900.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
HERE ENDS THE SECOND MONOGRAPH OF THE COMMITTEE FOR THE SURVEY OF THE MEMORIALS OF GREATER LONDON, WHEREIN IS SHOWN HOW THE OLD CHURCH OF STRATFORD AT BOW, WHICH HAD BEEN CONDEMNED TO DESTRUCTION BY THE RESTORERS, HAS BY THE LOVING CARE OF THOSE WHO THOUGHT OTHERWISE, BEEN SAVED TO THE DWELLERS OF EAST LONDON IN MUCH OF ITS ORIGINAL BEAUTY. PRINTED FOR THE COMMITTEE AT THE PRESS OF THE GUILD OF HANDICRAFT, LTD., AT ESSEX HOUSE, BOW, MDCCCC.
Published by Edward Arnold, 37, Bedford Street, Strand.
There are 250 copies of this book printed of which 100 are reserved for the Committee.
This is No.44