BHO

Plate 27: Argyll Rooms, Regent Street

Survey of London: Volumes 31 and 32, St James Westminster, Part 2. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1963.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

Argyll Rooms, Regent Street, 1819–20.

John Nash, architect (p. 304). Demolished

a. Regent Street front in 1827

Figure 27a:

Argyll Rooms, Regent Street

Regent Street front in 1827

b. The Cyprians' ball in 1825

Figure 27b:

Argyll Rooms, Regent Street

The Cyprians' ball in 1825