Plate 116
Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place

Sponsor

English Heritage

Publication

Author

Hermione Hobhouse (General Editor)

Year published

1994

Supporting documents

Page

116

Citation Show another format:

'Plate 116: Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place', Survey of London: volumes 43 and 44: Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs (1994), pp. 116. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=46671 Date accessed: 27 August 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

Trinity House Buoy Whare, Orchard Place (pp. 677–82)

a. View looking west in July 1866, showing the grove of trees in the south-east corner of the wharf, the old superintendent's house and, left, part of the original buoy store.


Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place

Plate 116a: Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place
View looking west in July 1866, showing the grove of trees in the south-east corner of the wharf, the old superintendent's house and, left, part of the original buoy store. Brunswick Wharf and the East India Docks can be seen in the background.

b. View looking east in 1868 showing the newly built chain and buoy store and experimental lighthouse (pp. 679–80)


Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place

Plate 116b: Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place
View looking east in 1868 showing the newly built chain and buoy store and experimental lighthouse (pp. 679–80)