Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Churches In Southern Millwall
a. St Paul's Presbyterian Church, Westferry Road, looking north-east in 1967.
T. E. Knightley, architect, 1859 (pp. 459–61)
b (right). St Edmund's Roman Catholic Church, Westferry Road, nave looking east in c1910.
F. W. Tasker, architect, 1873–4 (pp. 461–2)
c. St Cuthbert's Church, Westferry Road, looking south-east in 1939.
J. E. K. and J. P. Cutts, architects, 1897 (p. 482). Demolished