Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
1. The new Bill for decayed Houses.
Lady Mary Seymour.
L. 3. The Restitution of Lady Mary Seymour. - Jud'm.
L. 3. The Restitution of Sir William Hussey - Judm.
3. The Bill for Apprentices. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Retaining of Journeymen. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Fishing at Barwick.
3. The Bill for Appointment of sixteen Persons to make Ecclesiastical Laws. - Jud'm.
The last eight Bills sent up to the Lords by Mr. Comptroller.
3. The Bill for Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction.