Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Jovis, quoque 25o q', Dies Bisext. in Festo Sancti Mathiae
1. The Bill for the Passage from Gravesend to London.
1. The Bill for Making of Hats, Felts, Coverlets, and Dornycks, in Norwiche. - Ingross'.
2. The Bill for Leases to be made by the Husband, and the Wife, of the Wife's Jointure. - Mr. Morgan, Mr. Recorder.
2. The Bill for Carrying over Sea of old Shoes, Boots, and Slippers. - Ingross'.
Leave of Absence.
It is licensed to Mr. Denton to be absent, to ride to the Assize at Northampton.
1. The Bill for County-day to be kept at Radnor.
2. The Bill for the Keeping of Two Thousand Sheep. - Ingross.'