Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
2. The Bill for Assurance of Lands to Schools, and Highways. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for Release of the last Subsidy. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for Tanning of Leather. - Ingrossetur.
Hats & Caps.
3. The Bill for Hats and Caps made beyond the Seas. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Shirborne Causey. - Jud'm.
The Two last Bills to the Lords by Mr. Peckham.
Arguments upon the Bill of Wools, and Cloth-making, with Two Provisoes added. - Jud'm.
1. The Bill for Havens and Creeks appointed for Lading of Merchandises.