Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
2. The Bill for Continuance of the Act for Shirborne Causey.
2. The Bill to repeal the Act made for Buying of Wools.
3. The Bill for Curriers, and Currying of Leather tanned. Jud'm.
1. nova, The Bill for Bringing in of Bullion Gold or Silver.
The Three last Bills passed, sent to the Lords by Mr. S. Petre.
2. The Bill for divers Artificers to sell their Wares in Towns. - Ingrossetur.
1. nova, The Bill to repeal the Act made against Usury.
It is Ordered, That William Aleyn, Burgess for Callne in Wiltshire, attached by Process out of the Exchequer, shall have Privilege.