Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
4. The Bill for Punishment of Treasons, and Government of the King's and Queen's Issue. - Jud'm. -
Sent to the Lords by Mr. Comptroller.
L. 1. 2. The Bill to avoid Excess of Apparel, - Mr. Pollard.
Absence of Members.
1. 2. The Bill for Absence of Knights and Burgesses of the Parliament. - Mr. Gargrave.
Duke of Suffolk, &c. Attainders.
K. Q. L. 3. The Bill confirming the Attainders of the late Duke of Suffolk, Wyatt, and Fifty-two other Persons. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Bailment of Prisoners. - Jud'm.
The Two last Bjlls sent to the Lords by Mr. Comptroller.
3. The Bill to avoid certain foreign Wares of other Realms. - Jud'm.
1. The making certain seditious Words, spoken ; or to be spoken, against the Queen's Majesty, to be Treason.