Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
1. The Bill touching Making of Worcester Cloths.
1. The Bill for Inhabitants of Halyfaxe to buy Wool.
1. The Bill against Benet Smyth for the Murder of Giles Rufford.
2. The Bill for Weavers in Gloucestershire to have greater Wages. - Mr. Kyngston.
L. 1. The Bill to revive the Act made for Cloth-making, Anno 5 E. VI.
2. The Bill for Execution of divers Statutes. - Mr. Englefeld.
It is Ordered, That Thomas Walle, Servant to John Baskervile, One of the Knights for Hereford, attached in London in Trans', at the Suit of Sibille Norreys Widow, shall have Privilege.