Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Jovis, ultimo Octobris
Justices of Peace.
2. The Bill, that no Man's Servants, but the Queen's, may be Justices of Peace. - Mr. Gargrave.
1. nova. The Bill to avoid Clergy and Sanctuary from Accessaries to Murder or Felony, &c. - Ingrossetur.
1. Proviso for Wales, to pay the Subsidy after the Myses.
1. The Bill, that Persons to be outlawed may have Knowledge in their Parish given by the Coroner.
1. The Bill for Burning of Heaths and Moors, betwixt April and October.
1. The Bill to avoid Engrossing of Woods.
Thanks from the Queen.
Mr. S. Petre declared the Queen to give Thanks for the Two Fifteens, and contented to refuse them.