Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Lunae, 4o Novembris
1. The Bill for Silk-weavers, and Silk-women.
Justices of Peace.
1. The Bill, that Justices of Peace shall take Examination of Suspects of Manslaughter and Felony.
1. The Bill for Weavers in Gloucestershire to have greater Wages.
It is Ordered, That John Gayten, Servant to Sir Edmund Rowse, Baron of Dover, attached in London at the Suit of Ric. Dutto, and Henry Leche, in Plaints of Debt, shall have Privilege.
1. nova. The Bill... Rearing, and Breeding of Milch Kine, and Calves. - Ingrossetur.
1. The Bill for the Increase of Tillage. - Mr. Cicill.
1. The Bill for Re-edifying of decayed Houses. - Mr. Cicill.
1. The Bill to relieve the poor People.