Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Martis, 12o Novembris
1. The Bill for Buying of Norfolk Wools, to be spun upon the Rocke in Norfolk.
1. The Bill for the Purveyors for Victuals for the King and Queen's Housholds.
2. The Bill for the Rebuilding of Hereforde Mills. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for the Relief of the poor People. - Ingrossetur.
L 3. The Bill for the Building of Castles and Forts in the North Parts; with a Proviso to continue for Ten Years, and to the End of the Parliament then next after. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for the Haven of Tegnemouth. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for the Silk-workers of London. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill touching Tillage in divers waste Grounds. - Jud'm.
Justices of Peace.
3. The Bill, what Persons shall be Justices of Peace. - Jud'm.