Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Lunae, 14o Februarii
1. The Bill to avoid the Fishgarths in the Haven of Chichester.
2. The Bill to expulse the French Denizens, and other French Persons, out of the Realm. - Ingrossetur.
Q. 3. The Bill for the Honour of Rayley to the Queen's Majesty, from the Lord Ryche. - Jud'm.
The Three last Bills passed sent to the Lords by Mr. Comptroller.
1. The Bill to expel French or Gascoyn Wines.
2. The Bill of the Subsidy of Four Shillings of the Pound of Lands, and Two Shillings Eight-pence, from Five Pounds upwards, of Goods to be made before the 24th Day of June.
1. The Bill for Clothmaking.