Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
1. The Bill for Union of Churches in Canterbury.
2. That Laymen, having Wives, may be Priests, and have Benefices.
1. The Bill for carrying over of Bell-metal.
1. The Bill for Union of Churches in Stamford.
1. The Bill for Trial in Criminal Causes.
L. 1. The Bill for Goods of Steel, made of Iron,
L. 1. The Bill of Conspiracies by Merchants and Artificers.
E. of Bath.
L. 1. The Bill for the Assurance of the Earl of Bath's Lands.